Career Officer
# 31
05-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Nimbus looks amazing, and I can't wait to explore it. I think I will be spending a lot of time there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuntanker View Post
I will be super mad if we can't ride a horse here. Cryptic has the technology for horses; they have no excuse to not implement it here, the most horsey planet in all of Star Trek.
It would be a shame not to add mounts to this map, for yourself and your BOFFs.

For a backward planet like Nimbus I think that mounts would be an obvious choice for fast travel, and they are in the movie after all.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Captain
# 32
05-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayofdera View Post
It was mentioned earlier that the developers where thinking of LoR with a western flare...this comes out clearly from the pics of Nimbus.
For a sharp contrast, it would be great if a really strong tech world could be introduced, maybe the home planet of the Binars. Maybe, there could even be a series, where our starship gets a boost in power, due to the Binars advancing our starship computer. LoL, however, for the Romulan captain maybe an increase in turn rate would suffice.
Oh I like that idea... but surely there can be another tech world out there other than the Binars?
Empire Veteran
# 33
05-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Is it just me or does it seem strange that the KDF will be fighting it's own kind, aka Orion Syndicate. Fair enough if it is a pirate faction like Naucassian priates or a Gorn Rebellion.

Could any dev's clear this up for me? I'd hate to think it's just written from a totally non-Klingon perspective again we have way too much of that on the KDF side already. All the current cross-faction content with perhaps the exception of the Borg STF's seem that way. Kind of ruins the entire game experience for the factions.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 34
05-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Is it just me or does it seem strange that the KDF will be fighting it's own kind, aka Orion Syndicate. Fair enough if it is a pirate faction like Naucassian priates or a Gorn Rebellion.
Huh? You do realize the Orion Syndicate is Star Trek's Space Mafia, right? They're a bunch of criminals, and wouldn't hesitate to turn on the KDF in an instant if it suited their purposes.
Career Officer
# 35
05-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post

Could any dev's clear this up for me? I'd hate to think it's just written from a totally non-Klingon perspective again we have way too much of that on the KDF side already. All the current cross-faction content with perhaps the exception of the Borg STF's seem that way. Kind of ruins the entire game experience for the factions.

Thanks
Not all Orions are a united collective that joined the KDF.
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Career Officer
# 36
05-16-2013, 02:05 PM
I just got to Nimbus. Wow. This is how I wanted it, but had given up hope. Beam down a full team, then go to city without your posse. Briliant. Although. I did experience a bug. When i beam down an awayteam consistion of four, whereas one member is not regular storyline boff, on some occasions i beam down withnonly three compadre. The button that says call for more support, or whatever, doesn't function.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.