Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Captain
# 11
05-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
i'm seriously going to eat THE stromboli if that was more than a wet dream of some trek nerd after he saw the movie...

srsly, STO will never see any ship from the JJ verse. They do not own the rights for it, and probably never will

*it was on the internet, it must be true!
You do realize that the new romulan republic uniforms are extremely reminiscent of the outfits Nero's crew wore?
Captain
# 12
05-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
You do realize that the new romulan republic uniforms are extremely reminiscent of the outfits Nero's crew wore?
http://www.wulfmansworld.com/images/...-14-060509.jpg

overwhelming similarity...lol

on topic: chances are good, since it is a cruiser with a build in function (+ cloak console) similar to the excelsior (additional transwarp locations + transwarp computer console)
my guess would be that it cost 5 (or even 6) FSM if you did not own the T5 version

on the other hand i think it is a huge oversight by cryptic that after 3 years there is still no TNG bundle, so maybe they prepare something special for this TNG bundle or they simply haven't had the right opportunity to implement it.
example: TOS bundle and DS9 bundle had each a feature series when they came out. i would say cryptic is waiting to produce content and attach this TNG bundle to it, together with a fleet version of the dreadnought cruiser
just speculating though
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 05-16-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Captain
# 13
05-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
srsly, STO will never see any ship from the JJ verse. They do not own the rights for it, and probably never will
Ships, specific ones, probibly not, but...

*LoR spoilers, highlight to see.

Hakeve at one point specks out his Warbird with enough Borg tech to the point it looks an aweful lot like the Narada.
Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
What's my position?
That people should know what they're screaming about!
(paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
05-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
http://www.wulfmansworld.com/images/...-14-060509.jpg

overwhelming similarity...lol

on topic: chances are good, since it is a cruiser with a build in function (+ cloak console) similar to the excelsior (additional transwarp locations + transwarp computer console)
my guess would be that it cost 5 (or even 6) FSM if you did not own the T5 version

on the other hand i think it is a huge oversight by cryptic that after 3 years there is still no TNG bundle, so maybe they prepare something special for this TNG bundle or they simply haven't had the right opportunity to implement it.
example: TOS bundle and DS9 bundle had each a feature series when they came out. i would say cryptic is waiting to produce content and attach this TNG bundle to it, together with a fleet version of the dreadnought cruiser
just speculating though
i think that this speculation is correct, that and the fact that they push it back due to LOR.