Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Rihannsu
# 31
05-16-2013, 09:06 PM
I think they need to at least add the Romulan species and costume options. You might be able to costume bad Rommie mob groups as Good Rommies and roleplay it that way, but it would be a pain.

The real solution is being able to set the mobs to either good or bad. Another Neverwinter feature that would be nice to see added to Star Trek Online.
I am a Cheestah.
Check out my Foundry missions
Fed: "To Helna and Back", "Rema Donna", "Animations with Helna", "Mudd's Weapons", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Monolith"
KDF: "Time the Enemy", "Time the Ally", "Time the Traitor"
Captain
# 32
05-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
you could also change the costumes to look like the other side.... if they add in Republic costumes...
or they could simply give you the option to assign the preset groups friendly or unfriendly.

Like you cant really have Klingons supressing a Gorn uprising.

but yeah, if there were costume options I could painstakingly create 10 Looks and then assign each spuad member one and do it for like 50 spawns......

or i could click a friendly/enemy checkbox on a preset group.
Captain
# 33
05-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavraha View Post
The real solution is being able to set the mobs to either good or bad. Another Neverwinter feature that would be nice to see added to Star Trek Online.
I would give at least one limb for this feature. I have a mission halfway done that I can't complete without the option for friendly Klingon units (equipped like Klingons). >_<

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Rihannsu
# 34
05-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavraha View Post
I think they need to at least add the Romulan species and costume options. You might be able to costume bad Rommie mob groups as Good Rommies and roleplay it that way, but it would be a pain.

That would be nice, but, as-is, you can do 3-4 way fights in STO. I would like the ability to set allegiance, but it'd need to be more than a toggle.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.