Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
# 461
05-14-2013, 10:04 AM
I already have the one toon to rule them all. I just happen to have other toons as well.

You're just a lazy onesietoonerbopper.

Roll a Romulan!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 161
# 462
05-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
I already have the one toon to rule them all. I just happen to have other toons as well.

You're just a lazy onesietoonerbopper.

Roll a Romulan!
Toons.......that s on the end makes me a tad scared. But F'it. Time to have a Tac. I guess those are pretty good at pew pew-ing things.

Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
Ensign
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
# 463
05-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Just got into the U and its alot of fun, the fleet conversations are that fun eclectic mix of drunken riots and dps talk about the elite stfs.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
# 464
05-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
Toons.......that s on the end makes me a tad scared. But F'it. Time to have a Tac. I guess those are pretty good at pew pew-ing things.
Carlos has committed to rolling a new toon. This is a monumental occasion for The U!

We look forward to welcoming you to The Brotherhood of Alts!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 59
# 465
05-16-2013, 05:28 PM
nothing wrong with alts ^ ^
Last night I finally finished leveling my 7th to 50 and I WILL have at least 2 more if not more after the 21st
Even a beautiful orchid can be deadly.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 161
# 466
05-17-2013, 06:31 AM
The great thing about the U is you can be a single toon player or an alt-*****.

At this point, I really don't want to miss out on the new Romulan content so I an going to go into uncharted territory and try to make an alt. I should have him/her leveled by 2014.

Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 59
# 467
05-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
The great thing about the U is you can be a single toon player or an alt-*****.

At this point, I really don't want to miss out on the new Romulan content so I an going to go into uncharted territory and try to make an alt. I should have him/her leveled by 2014.
May the Schwartz be with you
Even a beautiful orchid can be deadly.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 161
# 468
05-18-2013, 08:11 PM
"It's Mega Maid. She's gone from suck to blow. "

Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
# 469
05-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Dink dink. Dink, dink dink!

Dink.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 161
# 470
05-20-2013, 06:53 AM
Who didn't want the Flamethrower? Kids love it!

Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 PM.