Ensign
Apologies is this is not the correct subforum, however they are labelled so poorly that it is hard to tell where this should be posted.

To the issue at hand: I am a Gold member, and have been for 265 days. For at least the last 3 months I have not recieved the monthly stipend of 500 promotional points. I submitted a ticket 5 days ago, and have heard nothing.

Furthermore, when I go to check my ticket, I find that there is now a text on the Support Center main page saying that if I am a Cryptic user I should go to the Cryptic support page. Naturally, I followed the instructions this morning, but on reaching the Cryptic support page I am unable to log in beacuse www.startrekonline.com does not exist anymore, and there is no option to login as a Cryptic user on the PWE version of the STO site.
Previously MischaMC.
In game:
Mischa McCoy, Tactical VA; The Order of Isis; U.S.S. Quiet Thunder/ U.S.S. Granite.
Amelia Andrews, Tactical VA; The Order Of Isis; U.S.S. Thor's Hammer.
Ensign
# 2
07-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Still nothing heard; this is beginning to get irritating....
Previously MischaMC.
In game:
Mischa McCoy, Tactical VA; The Order of Isis; U.S.S. Quiet Thunder/ U.S.S. Granite.
Ensign
# 3
07-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Have you submitted a ticket in game?
Career Officer
# 4
07-24-2012, 11:32 PM
And have you posted the issue on the PWE Support Forum, where there would be someone there who would read it???
http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...play.php?f=366
Ensign
# 5
07-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giles222 View Post
Have you submitted a ticket in game?
Yes - hence why I am now posting in the Forums, as my in-game ticket has failed to get a repsonse.
Previously MischaMC.
In game:
Tech Support Panda
# 6
07-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Your ticket is still in the queue. The queue is quite big and they are working through it. Please note replies come in 1-4 business days, weekends and holidays are not included. It may take a little bit longer than that because of the queue.

It has been assigned. Looks like around the 29 of each month it has been applied all year.
Tech Support Panda
# 7
07-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Captain
# 8
07-25-2012, 02:47 PM
edit: Never mind. Done complaining about ethics around here.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining

Last edited by mikewendell; 07-25-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Ensign
# 9
08-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Apart from still being convinced that I didn't recieve the first few installments of the stipend, I can say that since the creation of this topic and the issue in the ticket system, the stipend has been recieved.
Previously MischaMC.
In game:
Career Officer
# 10
08-29-2012, 04:13 AM
I haven't been receiving mine. while I was questioning it at the end of last month, it's been more than a month again, and I haven't seen it.
Closed Thread