Career Officer
Can not even find them under collars, bought three of them.

WTF?
Lieutenant
# 2
12-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Who are the KDF?

People keep going on about KDF and me and the devs are terribly confused about what it could be.

This is Starfleet Online not some awesome rendition of something grander. How dare you insult the this fabulously linear game by suggesting there is another faction, even worse that the said faction cannot equip scarves. What in the devil are you playing at?
Captain
# 3
12-12-2012, 12:38 PM
You gotta choose the tight winter jacket option, scarves don't show using the loose jacket. They're in the collar section. I'll see if I can equip one with a standard uniform, but I never could get one on my KHG uniform.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf

Last edited by lordmalak1; 12-12-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 4
12-12-2012, 01:03 PM
LOL- my scarves work, tis the rest of my costume that has disapeered with S7 being released.
No Fur shoulder pads, little wingy things hanging off my back, spine armor or most of the choices I had made.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 5
12-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
LOL- my scarves work, tis the rest of my costume that has disapeered with S7 being released.
No Fur shoulder pads, little wingy things hanging off my back, spine armor or most of the choices I had made.
PHEW! And there I thought for a split-second you were running around...ermmm...well Terminator-right-after-a-timejump-style...you know..."nice night for a walk"
Empire Veteran
# 6
12-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarianrakista View Post
Can not even find them under collars, bought three of them.

WTF?
Did you "use" them before going to the tailor? Have you logged out and back in? Is it just another bug in a long line of bugs?
Empire Veteran
# 7
12-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
PHEW! And there I thought for a split-second you were running around...ermmm...well Terminator-right-after-a-timejump-style...you know..."nice night for a walk"
Thats not an uncommon thing to do though in older society. Ben Franklin for one example was known to walk around naked (at home) for part of the day, as well as several members of the Royal families. It sounds like a fine idea.

< starts stripping>
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
My wardrobe has been al screwed as welll *cant put the HG helm on new slots and when I change to something with out it. Is still there no issues on the fed side tho lol
Captain
# 9
12-13-2012, 07:22 PM
I love the scarves and coats on my KDF team:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...84133559_o.jpg

What? They're KDF!

Really! Yes, they're humans. They just think the Federation are lying dirty hippies.
Empire Veteran
# 10
12-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
i Love The Scarves And Coats On My Kdf Team:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...84133559_o.jpg

What? They're Kdf!

Really! Yes, They're Humans. They Just Think The Federation Are Lying Dirty Hippies.
I Think I Love You!!! :p

On a seriuos note though. Yes, it appears all the "special" costime stuff introduced in the last few seasons is no longer appearring on my KDF. It does not effect gameplay at all but is annoying. I hope its fixed soon.