Career Officer
Downloaded the 500+ MB patch, and tried to log in to Tribble three times. Each time I was disconnected from the server after just seeing my character's ship (in Psi Velorum).

Hope this will not happen when this goes live on Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-13-2013, 05:57 PM
cant log in or promote anyone in my fleet
Career Officer
# 3 Still Disco
06-14-2013, 04:10 AM
As of today's patch, still being 'Disconnected from Server' three seconds after arriving as my Romulan character on Tribble. I did get a glimpse at the fleet page right before the kick, and I did not see any new holding listed.

I have tried to log in to other characters on Tribble but same thing happened. Within three seconds of logging in to that character...KICK.

Would have been nice to see the dilithium mine. Oh well.

EDIT (06/14/13) as of current patch, still failing to stay on Tribble on login for longer than three seconds.

I don't know what is causing the 'disconnected from server' on login. Is it just me having this happen?

EDIT2: tried deleting Tribble and reinstalling, no change. I am still 'Disconnected from Server' in seconds after logging in, no matter which character on Tribble I try.

Last edited by alkelda; 06-16-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
06-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Still getting disconnected within three seconds of login. I am a WindowsXP user. Could this be another XP issue?

Please don't add the dilithium mine (if that addition is what is causing this) live before this unable to connect issue is resolved.

EDIT: still happening after patch. Disconnected from Server within 3 seconds of logging in to a character. I clicked quickly on the fleet and I DID NOT SEE ANOTHER HOLDING LISTED. Could this be because even patching, it is not updating? I have no idea. Please someone let me know at Cryptic that you are looking into this problem, at the least.

Last edited by alkelda; 06-18-2013 at 05:33 AM.