1. In-Game @handle:eamonc
2. Career and Ship (e.g., Engineer/Negh'Var):tac mobius
3. Language (we can offer instruction in the following languages: English, German):english
4. Session you will Participate In (CEST or EDT):cest
5. Do you have any impairments we need to be aware of (e.g., deafness, etc.)? We will try our best to make accommodations for you:no
6. Do you need to make up the third session? (yes/no) possibly never done it before
1. In-Game @handle: @csbastian
2. Career and Ship: Tactical/Mobius
3. Language: English
4. Session you will Participate In: CEST
5. Do you have any impairments we need to be aware of (e.g., deafness, etc.)? We will try our best to make accommodations for you: NO
6. Do you need to make up the third session?: Possibly, Ive never done boot camp before
This has already ended, you can just see in the title the date.
However please check the sub-forum daily for more information, hopefully I will release some of the threads that must be, today-tomorrow.
Because this is over and people think they can sign up for it hehe I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out and unsticky it so there is no confusion
I will say it's good to see more people wanting to do the PvP boot camp!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Contact: Twitter | Line Messenger: askray113