Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 201
06-11-2013, 12:20 AM
If you take the nummber of Fed Cpts vs Kling Cpts the Klingons already lost the War! ...
18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
Empire Veteran
# 202
06-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussberlin View Post
If you take the nummber of Fed Cpts vs Kling Cpts the Klingons already lost the War! ...
If you take the number of KDF capns scoring kills vs Fed Capns in PvP on an average day, the Feds have already lost
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Career Officer
# 203
06-11-2013, 01:13 AM
PVP who plays PVP maybe 1% off all STO Players ...
18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
Empire Veteran
# 204
06-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussberlin View Post
PVP who plays PVP maybe 1% off all STO Players ...
Exactly.. which is why we cant take the number of captains on each faction as a basis for who can win the war..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Empire Veteran
# 205
06-11-2013, 04:26 AM
I think you'll find that if there was peace and/or an absorption of the Empire into the peace loving Federation, that STO would lose a lot of KDF players, some may say well it's only 20%, but a loss of 20% is a big hit to a gaming company especially in this economic climate, where it's hard enough for games to survive when people are clamping down on their expenses and expenditures and the first thing to usual go is luxilarties such as gaming.

Considering that the Klingons are one of the big 3 in the Star Trek Universe, it's really shameful how poorly they have been covered, same with the Romulans. Well to be honest the Federation is more like the Terran Empire in this game too, so they did a poor job on all 3 factions. I keep saying this game should have been set in the Mirror Universe with the Terran Empire, klingon/Cardassian Alliance and Romulans Star Empire. Would of made a better atmosphere for the boom boom and pew pew missions Cryptic seems to want to bring to all three factions. The Federation should have had the puzzle solving and diplomatic missions the Klingons the honour combat missions and the Romulans playing both sides against the middle missions, each faction getting their core missions based on their principles and feel from the series and movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Community Moderator
# 206
06-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Dammit Jim, it's dead!

I didn't expect you to join in on necroing a thread bluegeek. But I like your opinion, so it's cool.
I remember this discussion being very vibrant when the thread was made, but I find it funny how after a long break it has been picked up with the same enthusiasm as before.
Oops.

In my defense, the gap was like 4 pages back. But yeah, Mods make mistakes too.

So... I'm warning myself.

[Pulsewave Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Necro]]

ZAP!

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread