Lieutenant
Good.

Today conducting a review of the missions does not appear check that the mission "ST-HAKLGR7QX Un mal d?a" which is my surprise to enter the editor, I have been lucky and have not been released to the desktop as a few days, I find that the mission has 104 errors, a mission that worked a week ago.

I have reviewed the maps and I find that the map INTERIOR ICE CAVES 3 is completely bugged and I get all objects outside the map.

I guess this is one of the improvements of the foundry, another great work Cryptic.

I guess tomorrow will touch me trying to move objects to a map of areas which are or try to put another full map to write operational mission again ... until the break Cryptic good again.

http://i.imgur.com/Wwq1gIh.jpg

A greeting.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NenfisGirfud
Career Officer
# 2
07-20-2013, 12:31 PM
It's a known issue...hopefully they fix it soon. Quite a few missions are stuck because of it

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Lieutenant
# 3
07-21-2013, 01:28 AM
Good.

Known as the rest of errors that do not solve. The topic will know and expect them to try to solve them or fix us, because as we know they are doing.
Well, yes, we know they are not doing anything better I try to fix me and I keep expecting them to do something, it will leave worse.

A greeting.

Career Officer
# 4
07-23-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
It's a known issue...hopefully they fix it soon. Quite a few missions are stuck because of it
Frost, Please check on it and nudge them. This was one of my most detailed maps from triggers to puzzles to dialogues and it is stopping players from completing the Spawn of Medusa series. This mission is the lead in to the finale and without it, it ruins my story.
I know it is also hurting some other great missions as well.

DoR
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
07-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedukeofrock View Post
Frost, Please check on it and nudge them. This was one of my most detailed maps from triggers to puzzles to dialogues and it is stopping players from completing the Spawn of Medusa series. This mission is the lead in to the finale and without it, it ruins my story.
I know it is also hurting some other great missions as well.

DoR
I have checked up on this and there has been a fix attempted but it failed to fix the problem for an unknown reason, so this is turning out to be a more complicated issue than initially expected. It is still being worked on and hasn't been forgotten.

Last edited by crypticfrost; 07-23-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
07-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
I have checked up on this and there has been a fix attempted but it failed to fix the problem for an unknown reason, so this is turning out to be a more complicated issue than initially expected. It is still being worked on and hasn't been forgotten.
Sad to hear that, but thanks for the update that it is still being worked on.

DoR
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Rihannsu
# 7
07-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Is it the same issue that Argelius has?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=781761
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Similar, a couple of the maps got mis-croped and now half the baked map is outside bounds.

@greendragoon
Career Officer
# 9
07-25-2013, 04:50 AM
As mentioned in another thread (and in my sig below), one of my missions was also ruined by this same messed-up map.
Lieutenant
# 10
07-25-2013, 09:02 AM
End I moved the objects to accessible areas and after 2 trips desk, 20 minutes waiting for the map is open (4 times * 5 minutes waiting time) I was able to leave the operational mission. I think, because Cryptic I lost my desire to play and I have not tried yet. One day you will realize that your mission play 20 times every 6 months without reward is not fun.

But hey, are working to solve the problems (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, are waiting to sell the game to another company as they do with all their previous games).

A greeting.