Republic Veteran
# 11
08-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Whilst all true, I still think that we should be able to try before we buy, especially something as costly as a ship. It ain't too bad with costumes and such cause you literally buy what you see, with ships it's different; you've got the skins, their looks with various sets, their consoles, their boff seating and their customization options; all of which are taken into account.
All of that, except different skin customizations you can see in the Ship Store.

It tells you all the stats, what console and BOFF layouts it has, if the ship comes with the console it tells you what it does, if not you can quickly google search it.
Career Officer
# 12
08-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Cryptic has an annoying habit of turning off the C-store on Tribble (or Risa) right when people want to go test drive stuff. If they were confident of their products they would welcome people to test new ships and etc before they buy for real on Holodeck. Obviously, they do not. Instead everything is buy (w/ no refund) before you try.

Plus, what happened to my Zen on Tribble? I just looked in the Ship Vendor and I have 0. Weren't we told any Zen we buy is copied to Tribble? Last time I was there I had over 11k Zen.

Cryptic, my wallet is getting less likely (it's nearing 0%, atm) to be opened for you the more jerk moves like this you make.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Career Officer
# 13 Tribble Dilithium Exchange
08-29-2014, 03:35 AM
Instead of worrying about the c-store what you need on tribble is the ability to get zen as u cant transfer zen over to the test server