Captain
# 21
02-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Question: I'm involved in the Foundry Contest #6. If I use this trick and get a Tholian ship in dialogue boxes, would it void my eligibility?

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Career Officer
# 22
02-19-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Question: I'm involved in the Foundry Contest #6. If I use this trick and get a Tholian ship in dialogue boxes, would it void my eligibility?
I'm pretty sure using the Foundry in any way is pretty much fair game for the contests. Have no doubt other entrants are using the Tholian ship in that way.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Career Officer
# 23
02-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
NVM I found how to do it. You have to use the ground costume in the dialogue BEFORE importing the ship costume. If you use it after importing the ship costume, you can't use it anymore for dialogues, since it's not a ground costume anymore.
Oh hooo, good show!

BTW, out of curiousity, anyone got a library of ship costumes that not eveyrone has access too? (Lke the Lockbox and Lobi ships?)
Captain
# 24
02-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Oh hooo, good show!

BTW, out of curiousity, anyone got a library of ship costumes that not eveyrone has access too? (Lke the Lockbox and Lobi ships?)
Unfortunately, you cannot use ship costumes that aren't already in the Foundry. I tried to load the Steamrunner in, but the game froze.

Glad to say that the Tholian Widow Fighter didn't cause any problems though.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Rihannsu
# 25
02-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Check my DA page, I have a Tholian Carrier and a Breen ship there. I could upload the small tholian ship and a Jem HEC.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 26
02-20-2013, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Check my DA page, I have a Tholian Carrier and a Breen ship there. I could upload the small tholian ship and a Jem HEC.
So that's why you have them there, didn't know they worked like that. Interesting.

Still, I hope BF and Zero are reading this. Really shows this asset is important to the community.