Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
1) After finishing the ground portion of the mission, I beamed back to my ship to confront Hakeev's fleet. Before accepting Hakeev's communication I decided to launch some fighters. Doing this minimized the communication box. When I was ready to talk to Hakeev, I saw that there were two communications options to choose from. One was labeled "Ops", and lead to the talk with Hakeev.

The other was labeled "Hassans System Wide Hail". This option brought up Hassan's message from "Undying", which was a couple missions back. It doesn't belong in "Installation 18".

2) My character is a Fed Vice Admiral, not a Romulan. After defeating Hakeev's fleet, my human tactical officer gave me dialog clearly meant for Romulan bridge officer Tovan Khev. The dialog box mentioned finding Rinna Khev alive, that is was more than my tactical officer could have asked for, and we could take her safely back to the flotilla.

3) Franklin Drake gave me a singularity core as a mission reward. I imagine Federation (and Klingon) characters should get a warp core instead.
Commander
# 2
05-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcmaeonidae View Post
1) After finishing the ground portion of the mission, I beamed back to my ship to confront Hakeev's fleet. Before accepting Hakeev's communication I decided to launch some fighters. Doing this minimized the communication box. When I was ready to talk to Hakeev, I saw that there were two communications options to choose from. One was labeled "Ops", and lead to the talk with Hakeev.

The other was labeled "Hassans System Wide Hail". This option brought up Hassan's message from "Undying", which was a couple missions back. It doesn't belong in "Installation 18".

2) My character is a Fed Vice Admiral, not a Romulan. After defeating Hakeev's fleet, my human tactical officer gave me dialog clearly meant for Romulan bridge officer Tovan Khev. The dialog box mentioned finding Rinna Khev alive, that is was more than my tactical officer could have asked for, and we could take her safely back to the flotilla.

3) Franklin Drake gave me a singularity core as a mission reward. I imagine Federation (and Klingon) characters should get a warp core instead.
Beat me to it- yes I was going to mention this - the mission reward cannot be used by anybody but rommies that I could see.
Captain
# 3 Installation 18 team bug
05-12-2013, 11:26 AM
When two friends and I tried to do that mission on Nimbus, it bugged out and did not register as completed for one of the players.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Republic Veteran
# 4
05-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Yea i running it now and its bugged once you get off elevator and kill 1st few npc's thats it, the two lab doors down the hall wont open. They make the weird sound like weapons fire from inside.

Had to drop mission and repeat it, now seems to be working

Last edited by mwilder; 05-13-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 5
05-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Do we really have to save Salmek, we all know what a backstabbing traitor he is. can we kill him now and save us the headache later....
Lieutenant
After continuing the 'Wasteland' episode, mission 'Goto Installation 18', I did after fighting of a worm, I get to installation 18, and there's nothing to do to there, I walked a complete 360 around the installation, and nothing, no shimmering entrance, no pop up, but the mini map shows I'm at the right place.

I have even used my tricorder to scan for anomalies, but nothing.
Lieutenant
# 7
05-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martok16 View Post
After continuing the 'Wasteland' episode, mission 'Goto Installation 18', I did after fighting of a worm, I get to installation 18, and there's nothing to do to there, I walked a complete 360 around the installation, and nothing, no shimmering entrance, no pop up, but the mini map shows I'm at the right place.

I have even used my tricorder to scan for anomalies, but nothing.
did you try completing a mission that pops up .. cause that happened to me and in the missions it says to contact someone and then it gives a option to go inside
Lieutenant
# 8
05-19-2013, 09:28 AM
There is no other mission shown.

I just now tried the entire 'Wasteland' episode again, and when I get to 'Go to installation 18', I go there and there's nothing to do.
Career Officer
Hi,

there seems to be a bug in Installation 18 (after taking the elevator).
There is only door that opens (inside this room you have to disable the alarm).
All other doors are locked (but you can see enemies in the room on the minimap).

This one rooms doesn't seem to be enough for completing the quest.
Ensign
# 10 replay mission
05-23-2013, 10:51 AM
hi,
I had the same thing., but i replaid the mission and then in the first room there is a console which needs to be activated..
goodluck