Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 11
07-17-2013, 05:14 PM
So do all your kills from mining the spawn count to OP? I should start screenshot how many times I shot your super fast corvette down with my BOP after getting tired of your antics.
Why post about this anyway? how can you even 1v1 when you are moving so fast and can just run across the entire map in seconds so only way to fight you is with ambush.

There is almost no fair way to 1v1 anyway unless both people are playing non cloaking ships, otherwise 1 or both have to agree to give up an integral part of their ship to make 1v1 posssible by not starting cloaked.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Commander
# 12
07-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Ah this is where the D bags have decided to hang out I see. lmao

1v1 is a joke.

I stopped 1v1ing people long ago... becuase I feel terrible after and send them millions of EC worth of gear so I don't feel like a well... D bag.
Agreed. It's a lose/lose. Either one ends up feeling embarrassed for getting stomped or embarrassed for stomping someone so bad. Rarely is there ever a close match up that doesn't go on forever. Generally a bad idea with current game mechanics.

If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
Captain
# 13
07-18-2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Ah this is where the D bags have decided to hang out I see. lmao

1v1 is a joke.

I stopped 1v1ing people long ago... becuase I feel terrible after and send them millions of EC worth of gear so I don't feel like a well... D bag.
Lol I wouldn't mind making you feel guilty on 1v1, all the time!!!
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Lieutenant
# 14
07-19-2013, 12:25 AM
I fought this one guy once, he got mad about my horrible cannon Galor. How do you lose to a cannon Galor?

http://imgur.com/a/fFFcr#0

Last edited by riyott; 07-19-2013 at 05:09 AM.
Captain
# 15
07-19-2013, 03:09 AM
That screenshot makes me smile.