Career Officer
Hi all,
I havent been active in game but i make sure to log in like at least once a month. I finally noticed that my STO ZEN stipend appears to have not been added at least for 2 month. I have opened a ticket (Lets see if or how long it takes them to answer. )

Has anyone else had this problem recently?

Aerv Who Watches
Lieutenant
# 2
08-25-2014, 03:54 PM
I am unsure if I got mine this month... the thing I would like for it to show in your "Zen history" page to show up, but the only thing that shows there is the amounts of Zen you bought yourself...
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-30-2014, 12:09 PM
It appears I have not been getting mine either, but other than writing down the amount I had months ago by travelling back in time I'm not sure how to be certain.
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-30-2014, 12:15 PM
it does seem very hit-and-miss.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Survivor of Remus
# 5
08-30-2014, 04:20 PM
I'm in the same boat. This is the first time I haven't received my monthly zen since becoming a lifer. I'm not ever sure what to do about it other than file an in-game help ticket.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Super Moderator
# 6
08-30-2014, 04:34 PM
From the sticky for this forum -

As a reminder if you ever need support visit the support website! - It is located at http://support.arcgames.com/ - No one can assist you on the forums with Zen issues that deal with your account.

If you cannot access the support site, e-mail customerservice@perfectworld.com from the E-Mail that your account is bound to and be very specific in your subject and body to make sure your issue is promptly taken care of by the right department.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread