Lieutenant
# 1621
09-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Has anyone worked out the color scheme for the Dyson Researcher Outfit?

A developer posted a graphic of the Dyson NPCs -- the outfits vary, but the patterns in color are clear:

https://i.imgur.com/DqjIoav.jpg

One thing I notice is that the leather-like stripes display three sectional colors, although fairly muted: gold, red-brown, and blue-gray.
Lieutenant
# 1622
09-12-2014, 12:20 PM
I really can't seem to get the glowy purple bits.
Lieutenant
# 1623
10-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Anybody seen the new Odyssey guard uniforms that some NPCs are wearing that have Khan pants with department colored side stripes?

Pretty sharp. I wish there were presets for those.

As well as the white odyssey doctor uniform.

Wonder if anybody plans to add that to the STO Wiki?
Lieutenant
# 1624
10-26-2014, 03:57 PM
These are all going to need a revamp, thanks to most everything getting the full color palette.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Commander
# 1625
10-28-2014, 12:42 PM
It would be nice if the artist who released the Oddy template for colors would just do them for all the uniforms and put them up on the wiki
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/USS-Fearnow/Signature02_zpse20388d9.png
Career Officer
# 1626
11-13-2014, 01:21 AM
Just checking if anyone's got the colour palette for the intel uniforms ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 1627
12-01-2014, 11:56 AM
I have the default outfits the boffs in the Delta pack come with saved, if you want those values. I doubt there's a "canon" set of colors for the intel uniform, considering every character wearing it has different coloration.
Want to play with canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orondis View Post
What we'll end up with is no intermediary between easy and hard difficulty, just super easy, easy and hard.
And the saddest thing is it won't stop the complaints.
Lieutenant
# 1628
Today, 10:01 AM
This needs massive work done, since they pretty much opened the palette on uniforms.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Captain
# 1629
Today, 10:10 AM
Wonder why the EMH MkI wears the Odyssey Science variant instead of the Medical white Odyssey variant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsbrethren View Post
I have the default outfits the boffs in the Delta pack come with saved, if you want those values. I doubt there's a "canon" set of colors for the intel uniform, considering every character wearing it has different coloration.
Define "canon".

I'm sure that each of the Delta pack's Intel BOFFs are considered "canon" to an extent, and I'm also pretty confident that every uniform has a "standard" or "default" configuration in-universe. It's just a matter of devs minding those details. I mean, after T3 ships like the Excelsior or the Constellation came out in-universe, it'd be logical to assume that the Connie got a "T2-U". But because it doesn't fit the narrative of the game, as in, there's no reason to fly such a variant in the long run at the time frame the game takes place in, ships like that are omitted. The standard configurations for some uniforms could fit into the same omission logic.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Join the PriorityOne fleet today! Also, follow me on Twitter!