Ensign
# 471
01-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsrock View Post
Anyone else seem to have either of these issues?

-I can't hear footsteps for some reason. Every other sound is audible just not the footsteps. It doesnt seem big but this actually is slowly driving me insane.

-Nimbus crashes...alot.
Yep, same here. I know it seems like a small thing but for me makes ground missions unplayable. I'll log in to do ship stuff but for any ground stuff I log in on my PC.
Career Officer
# 472
01-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewharris View Post
Yep, same here. I know it seems like a small thing but for me makes ground missions unplayable. I'll log in to do ship stuff but for any ground stuff I log in on my PC.
upgrade your machine and use the official Mac version... thats what I use... the Unofficial version isn't needed any more... this thread is pretty irrelevant unless you are trying to use a really old machine to play running 10.6, which isn't supported by the official version. If your machine has 10.6 and cannot upgrade to 10.9 (which is free), then it probably cannot handle STO very well anyways.
Ensign
# 473
03-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Definitely a lot of happy Mac users
Captain
# 474
04-02-2014, 10:34 AM
I am getting the following error message when launching it as normal:

Quote:
There was an error loading the login page. Please restart the launcher and try again.

Error -2 when loading url /launcher_login
Any idea whats wrong?
Captain
# 475
04-22-2014, 12:09 PM
With the new season I cannot hear any audio and graphics problems (which was fine before season 9), anyone experience the same thing?