Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
01-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?
We did have a short queue today due to so many players logging in to play, but players were getting in fairly quickly. Gold members (LTS and subs) have Priority Login, so while you were in a queue, you were placed in the front.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 3
01-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Being an LTSer does not mean you don't ever have to wait. It just means that for times that there is a queue, you don't have to wait as long.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, been playing since beta and that was the first time I have seen that. Thank you anyways
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We did have a short queue today due to so many players logging in to play, but players were getting in fairly quickly. Gold members (LTS and subs) have Priority Login, so while you were in a queue, you were placed in the front.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hereing news that the queue system kicked in today is good because in the end it means the game is growing and more people are getting on to play.

Community Moderator
# 6
01-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsmith View Post
Hereing news that the queue system kicked in today is good because in the end it means the game is growing and more people are getting on to play.
Agreed, this is frustrating when it happens to you, but a good sign for the game's health
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Commander
# 7 Login Queue
01-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Wow! I'm in the queues to actually join the game to login! Congrats STO! You filled the servers! now could you please increase the number of allowed players on sto? lmao
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Ensign
# 8 login queue feedback
01-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Just to let you know Cryptic team:

I can understand logic of login queues. there is nothing wrong with them. But if you ever think of introducing "premium" ways to obey those queues i will simply find another game to spend my money. Nothing makes me more angry than greedy developers calling games free2play when they should be named pay2login.

thanks for paying attention to this post.
Commander
# 9
01-31-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtezero View Post
Just to let you know Cryptic team:

I can understand logic of login queues. there is nothing wrong with them. But if you ever think of introducing "premium" ways to obey those queues i will simply find another game to spend my money. Nothing makes me more angry than greedy developers calling games free2play when they should be named pay2login.

thanks for paying attention to this post.
:/ That (in my opinion) is not a good idea....
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Captain
# 10
01-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
now could you please increase the number of allowed players on sto?
Considering all the posts about lag, and stuff not updating properly... I'd say that would be a massively bad idea.