Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
Just wondering about the Advanced Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Carrier fighters.... they seem to be no longer available, and I thought that they were making them available to people with the carrier with out the need of the JHAS
Career Officer
# 2
05-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nzark View Post
Just wondering about the Advanced Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Carrier fighters.... they seem to be no longer available, and I thought that they were making them available to people with the carrier with out the need of the JHAS
This has been posted by at least 4 different people, Including me on day one of the patch.

Secondly. I, nor anyone else I know of have heard anything about them being modified not to need the JHAS. As much as I'd like to believe that is what they were doing with it I'm not getting my hopes up that I'll be able to buy the bug-pets for my dread until I hear anything official. I've heard plenty of crying complaints that "It's not fair" but sadly, nothing concrete that it was going to happen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-24-2013, 10:44 AM
It would be nice to, at least, have someone recognize the issue, or if it is intended, add it to the patch notes so we may stop wondering.

If they do indeed remove the attack ship requirement on the hangars, then I wish I had known about that before I went through the trouble of acquiring one.

It should probably be said, there seem to be a lot of issue, mail not working properly is likely the most noticed, but I also hear people claiming they need to pay zen for costume change (forgot if it is ship or character) and many others.

I would very much like to see a dev list of all the bugs they are aware of, at least for this issue with none of the Jem'Hadar hangars being available, it doesn't seem to be a pressing matter, but knowing if it is a bug or an intended feature, that is, at least for me, a concern I'd like to put to rest.
"I said to Life, 'I would hear Death speak.' And Life raised her voice a little higher and said, 'You hear him now.'" -Kahlil Gibran
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
05-24-2013, 10:50 AM
It's a bug that we've fixed internally, but it hasn't made it to Holodeck quite yet. Sorry for the inconvenience - rest assured that you'll be able to acquire your JHAS fighter pets in the near future.
Captain
# 5
05-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
It's a bug that we've fixed internally, but it hasn't made it to Holodeck quite yet. Sorry for the inconvenience - rest assured that you'll be able to acquire your JHAS fighter pets in the near future.
Out of curiousity, will the JHAS hangar units be available with the old prerequisites, or just with the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier only?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
05-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nzark View Post
No requirements on them are changing - the store just needs to be showing them again.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
05-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Sweet, thanks a lot of taking the time to answer, I know it cannot be easy to find the time.

I'm also quite pleased with the answer itself, I hope you have an easy time working out the kinks that have snuck into game.
"I said to Life, 'I would hear Death speak.' And Life raised her voice a little higher and said, 'You hear him now.'" -Kahlil Gibran
Empire Veteran
# 8
05-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Edit: To be a bit more politically correct I am editing this. So anyways I've had many numerous problems like this and most recent was actually my bird of prey pets vanished but with my past experiences its usually a response like tough luck heh.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 05-24-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Career Officer
# 9
05-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iejirkanzaki View Post
Sweet, thanks a lot of taking the time to answer, I know it cannot be easy to find the time.

I'm also quite pleased with the answer itself, I hope you have an easy time working out the kinks that have snuck into game.
I have to admit, I'm surprised to get such a definite and official answer myself.

Sadly that means I'm going to have to carry on my Quest for the most expensive carrier pets in game. Seems a waste to effectively mothball the JHAS just because I like my dread more. At least it'll be in the "Collectors garage" instead of some stick-mitt kid that pops it every time they leave spacedock!
Ensign
# 10
05-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the quick reply
Closed Thread