Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Ensign
# 71
05-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I just started playing last night, and my wife is following suit tomorrow; we've played a lot of MMOs together and it seems like your fleet is the sort of group we enjoy being a part of. I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a message tonight.

Thanks!
Ensign
# 72
05-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldvhl View Post
I just started playing last night, and my wife is following suit tomorrow; we've played a lot of MMOs together and it seems like your fleet is the sort of group we enjoy being a part of. I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a message tonight.

Thanks!
Apparently I can't send you a message because my account is new. Any chance I could get an invite some other way?
Career Officer
# 73
05-05-2014, 08:17 AM
I keep forgetting in-game mail for Silver accounts is limited to Friends only. (is that just on new accounts, or forever... seems drastically limited*) Downside of being here so long, I don't always realize the base-system changes for new accounts.

Shoot @Jnoh a Friend invite, I'll take it, just let me know you are doing it here as well (that goes to anyone reading this and interested as well)

Sorry for the confusion that caused!

*EDIT:
Quote:
"Limits go away when any of the following is met: 20 hours of aggregate play across all characters, account has ever had a subscription, account carries a ZEN balance, account has made a C-Store purchase."
http://community.arcgames.com/en/new...0Mail%20Silver

So it does go away after time in-game, good to know.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 05-05-2014 at 08:20 AM.
Career Officer
# 74
05-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Minor news:

The Starbase 5 project was filled earlier this week, 10 days remain on the timer! Qapla'!

Still slotting provisions and XP for Engineering 5, will follow with Science 5 after that, both are a ways off with at least 100,000 XP needed, but moving along.

All other holdings continue to maintain a minimum of 100 provisions, though as we move forward we are considering raising the limit to 150 to ensure there is always a project to donate to.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.