Ensign
Hello everyone, Im looking for a pvp pve sft social fun fleet to join. I have a mic and im a teamplayer and love to help. I have cookies and romulan ale. MY @ is cplcashcamer. I have a level 20 sic officer in the Empire.
Career Officer
# 2
08-22-2014, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplcashcamer View Post
Hello everyone, Im looking for a pvp pve sft social fun fleet to join. I have a mic and im a teamplayer and love to help. I have cookies and romulan ale. MY @ is cplcashcamer. I have a level 20 sic officer in the Empire.
Undine Task Force would be happy to have you.
PvP: We regulary run inter-fleet and normal queued PvP with our allied fleets, and we have highly skilled PvPers in those fleets who are very good at helping with builds and testing.
PvE: There is almost always a team from the fleet alliance running something
SFT(im assuming you mean STF): Alliance teams run them all the time
Mic: A number of players including me use mics, more are always welcome
Teamplayer: Thats always a bonus
Cookies and Ale: >.> <.< >.< Your hired

you can contact me in game @jarodroto123, id be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you try to manually PM me between 9 am EST and 4 PM EST the chat program Pigdin will catch it, after that i will be actively on chat.
Admin of VPvP Channel Fair, Fun, Vanilla PvP

Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2014, 03:32 PM
allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.
there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun
we are always looking for good folks to help out with the holdings

currently, we are filling out the big t3 mine upgrade

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty
Republic Veteran
# 4
08-23-2014, 10:52 PM
I'll also offer an invitation to Ausmonauts Alpha Squadron ... We are a very easy going and friendly bunch with several Fleets and an active PvP and PvE community.

We have both Complete T3/T5 Fleet amenities available for members and also several smaller squadrons in case you need to earn some Fleet Credits ... We are also part of the Equator Alliance, and have ties to many other Fleets within STO ...

Check out our Site here ; Ausmonauts.com and feel free to register your wish to join us ...
Please ... Make it so ...!