Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay > PvP Boot Camp
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-20-2013, 08:02 AM
Hey all!

Cerritouru has contact me and I have said to him about this issue. The Cryptic is aware of it. The solution that Brandon has drawed at the last occasion (this is only a graphical issue).

However you may not be able to respec. The only solution now, as I know, to claim another respec token to your character, you have already claimed to, the reward one. Then the game should show one available token, but after you used it, the game should show still one available token.

I hope this helped, further information can be known when Brandon will update on this issue.

Regards,
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
10-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolln95 View Post
Hey all!

Cerritouru has contact me and I have said to him about this issue. The Cryptic is aware of it. The solution that Brandon has drawed at the last occasion (this is only a graphical issue).

However you may not be able to respec. The only solution now, as I know, to claim another respec token to your character, you have already claimed to, the reward one. Then the game should show one available token, but after you used it, the game should show still one available token.

I hope this helped, further information can be known when Brandon will update on this issue.

Regards,
This----^

If you had 0, you have 1 now after you claim, but the graphical issue causes the button to remain grayed out. If you already had at least 1, it will still show you have 1, but the next time you respec, it should still show "1" after. The team is investigating, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-21-2013, 05:40 AM
I had 0 respect tokes, clamed the free one, still got 0, got 1 from store, used it and after that got 0.
No free token !! Like lots of things, cryptic gives you something but broken..... Im used to get disapointed by them.

Ps. Im a pessimist, glas half empty and the remaining half will evaporate by next morning
Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=463
Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.

Last edited by martin1970giesen; 10-21-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Captain
# 14
10-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1970giesen View Post
I had 0 respect tokes, clamed the free one, still got 0, got 1 from store, used it and after that got 0.
No free token !! Like lots of things, cryptic gives you something but broken..... Im used to get disapointed by them.

Ps. Im a pessimist, glas half empty and the remaining half will evaporate by next morning

I can only said that I am really, really sorry for this problem that escapes completely the hands of the coach's and the members of the bootcamp. Is my hope that a real solution can be found to fix this issue and that the Spanish bootcamp can have the final that deserved.

Live long and prosper.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by cerritourug; 10-21-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 15
10-23-2013, 02:43 PM
The fix for the respec token issue is on Redshirt now, and will go live with Holodeck's maintenance tomorrow Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue with them!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 16
10-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The fix for the respec token issue is on Redshirt now, and will go live with Holodeck's maintenance tomorrow Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue with them!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you Cryptic for this fix. And again thanks Brandon for supporting the bootcamp, and also to Kolln for keeping this alive.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-24-2013, 12:10 AM
Thank to Brandon and the Cryptic Team for the quick issue resolving.

Do not forget to check in on the subforum weekly for the newest information we can release.

Regards,
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces
Empire Veteran
# 18
10-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Resolved an issue where the incorrect respec tokens were given for PvP Boot Camp Coach and Graduate rewards.
Captains who currently have one of these tokens will have them automatically fixed to the correct token upon logging in.
Thank you Brandon!

Your support is always appreciated!

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 10-24-2013 at 08:36 AM.