Career Officer
# 11
04-29-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
I'd also add VOY: 1x07 "Eye of the Needle" to cptwilliam's list. (It's a really good episode.)

But if you're looking to cram it all into 12 hours I guess you'll have to pare things down a little.
I didn't put that on the list because the acting is just so wooden. Vaughn Armstrongs Romulan is great and a good look at a different type of Romulan but just isn't featured enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandersalvek View Post
Face of the Enemy was a great episode for the TNG Romulans -I so wished Commander Toreth had returned in another Episode.

The list in the post above is a good one-the Voyager episode where a group of Romulans steal the prometheus is of no value avoid it (it will hurt your head).
I absolutely agree about Face of the Enemy.

I disagree about Message in a Bottle. Its such a great example of Robert Picardo and some fun action bits. I will agree the opening sucks and the Romulans are fairly wooden.

Overall, I find it very entertaining in a sit back and just enjoy it way. It is one I would avoid on a serious watching though.

I think i'll amend the previous list into main and side stories. Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------
cpt.william2

Rihannsu
# 12
04-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Hey look at that, it almost exactly mirrors the list I have for my Romulan marathon on the 21st. Only thing I don't have is JJTrek, keeping it purely original universe.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Bacon tastes so much better marinated in vegan tears"
Better dead then Fed!