Rihannsu
# 1 Why can't I play as Romulan? :
03-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello I wanted to play as a Romulan on Tribble today but it said I had to be a lvl 25 on starfleet. So I thought I could overcome this by copying my lvl 50 starfleet, I copyed him and it sitll didn't let me on. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I have to lvl a starfleet to 25 on tribble.
But I dont want to do that, I'm lazy.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-28-2013, 06:53 PM
The Romulans arn't unlocked yet and the tooltip stating you need to be lvl 25 is a bug from the template been copyed over from the old KDF template.

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 3
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM
Any ETA on when this will be unlocked? I tried the same thing and ran into the same problems (both the disabled Romulan faction and the "Level 25" message). That, and it said I had a KDF-only character slot.

I also copied over a Level 50 character.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2013, 10:51 PM
no theres not. the latest ask cryptic says that they will tell us when they r going to unlock the LoR stuff. at this point the only thing thats there is the new UI
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Republic Veteran
# 5
03-30-2013, 11:11 PM
They won't be up until sometime in April

There will be an announcement and will be in the patch notes when they are available.
Captain
# 6
03-31-2013, 05:42 PM
It would be nice to have a proper error message telling us that it is unavailable rather than just having us running headlong into confusion.
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Rihannsu
# 7
03-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshl7889 View Post
no theres not. the latest ask cryptic says that they will tell us when they r going to unlock the LoR stuff. at this point the only thing thats there is the new UI
There's some new stuff in the char creator, and you can tinker with the Tholian rep system.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
There's some new stuff in the char creator, and you can tinker with the Tholian rep system.
Do you need marks for said stuff?
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Rihannsu
# 9
03-31-2013, 07:23 PM
The Tholian stuff? yeah, go to Nukara. It's the same "Adventure zone" but now has more rewards than before. It's kinda like how they added Omega marks to Defera.

It's easy to see the lists of rewards, although a few seem to be incomplete.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 10
03-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
The Tholian stuff? yeah, go to Nukara. It's the same "Adventure zone" but now has more rewards than before. It's kinda like how they added Omega marks to Defera.

It's easy to see the lists of rewards, although a few seem to be incomplete.
Ah rad, one place I didnt think to check haha
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!