Ensign
# 131
05-22-2014, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazuzuwind View Post
New player in the market for a Klingon fleet here. Do you guys mind helping newbies w/ missions, offering advice on builds etc? Also, how RP heavy are you? And what do you mean by "family-friendly?" I mean, what sort of behavior of conversation or role play subjects would be off limits?
Let's see if we can give you some answers;

1. We don't mind at all helping people with missions, builds, etc. We are a pretty active group.

2. All depends on how much RP you want to participate in. Personally I don't do much anymore RP wise, but there is lots of fleet RP events ongoing. We are looking at starting a new Fed/KDF cross faction RP soon, which could be entertaining.

3. Nothing that would violate the EULA section on appropriate online behaviour.
--------------------------------------------------
Anizash, daughter of Klurg
12th Fleet Honor Guard
--------------------------------------------------
Survivor of Romulus
# 132
07-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Qapla Warriors of the Empire,

RP to PvP we embrace all manner of members within the 12th. Including those Klingons that prefer to cook Targ suprise.

Find us in game, or Click here
12th Fleet - KDF Division
"Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
Empire Veteran
# 133
07-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Greetings Warriors,

Really enjoying the new Crafting, KDF Style... How's everyone else doing with it?

maj!
Previously: QorDaq
Lt. General, KDF Division Commanding, 12th Fleet
Ensign
# 134
07-30-2014, 01:42 PM
I've only just started touching on the new crafting, so far so good! My only concern is the new Duty officer window sometimes seems to hate me!
Survivor of Romulus
# 135
07-31-2014, 12:27 PM
Ah yes, the new crafting where we will forge the weapons of battle to bring 'Starfleet' to their knees, and sing songs to honor the ancestors.

If you want to participate in our cause head over to Our homepage or contact us in game.
12th Fleet - KDF Division
"Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."