Career Officer
# 51 wrong part of the forum
09-24-2013, 02:54 PM
last time I checked, discussing ship builds is supposed to be done in the Shipyard, not the events section of the forums.
Come on guys, stop making us jump around all over the place, trying to find things like this in unrelated sections >.> This has nothing to do with episode or events
Captain
# 52
09-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
last time I checked, discussing ship builds is supposed to be done in the Shipyard, not the events section of the forums.
Come on guys, stop making us jump around all over the place, trying to find things like this in unrelated sections >.> This has nothing to do with episode or events
-1 to this, the event of fighting a DDDDRrxx is daunting to new players and this is a discussion for defeating them in the episodes and or other instances that they appear, I say its in the right place.

my join date was 02/03/2010 Kintisho 5,667,083(19,081)-ISA-
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRATXezr_Tg
Super Moderator
# 53
09-25-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintisho View Post
-1 to this, the event of fighting a DDDDRrxx is daunting to new players and this is a discussion for defeating them in the episodes and or other instances that they appear, I say its in the right place.
The Shipyard forums are not really intended for discussion of NPC PvE ships, which is what this is.

However, this forum is not about normal missions either. It's about special PvE events such as FE's, STFs, Fleet Actions, etc.

Guides like this one really belong in the Academy and, if the community considers it especially useful, in the Player Guides subforum.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek