Lieutenant
Hello guys, i am playing a cruiser with 7 beams and 1 torpedo launcher. I really want to buy wide angle quantum torpedo, but ship comes 2 500 zen. Is there anyy chance that in the future we could buy only universal consoles with zen.... I dont have ways to get real money, so i need to use huge number of dilithium in exchange, which is quite a problem xd
Captain
# 2
09-22-2013, 09:42 AM
They allow cross-faction consoles through the lockbox so it would be possible for Klingons to get the Metreon Gas Canister console, but it is doubtful the wide angle quantum torpedo will become available. Only way to grab it is to convert dilithium to zen. You would have to get a response from the devs to see if they will sell just consoles on the C-Store and even then, they might not know at the moment. At a rate of 125 dilithium per zen, then it would take 40 days of refining 8000 dilithium/day. Of course, you can get more dilithium if you have more alts.
Captain
# 3
09-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Sometimes I'm under the impression Cryptic purposely builds flaws into ships like cruisers just so they can make some pricy console you have to pay them for to "fix" it.
Lieutenant
# 4
09-23-2013, 02:10 AM
well... i will soon be able to buy fleet assault cruiser, i will use 6 romulan plasma beam arrays, and 1 experimental. That wide agnel torpedo whould come perfect for me... with high torpedo spread, and fire at will... i could give alot of damage.. problem is price ofc becouse i dont have alts....