Career Officer
# 1 PvE Hive Queen vs Temporal wep
03-30-2013, 02:15 PM
I recently whent through Hive onslaught with a full set of tempral weponry and spam. None of it seemed to have any effect on the queen, even tempral back step did not freez her (yes i did have the tip cyc, and the Manhime on) but it had zero effect has any one else had this problem or is shes supose to be completly immune to the temprol set?
SELVECK
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-30-2013, 02:20 PM
It must be a bug because no other enemy in game is immune to it
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Have you tried it on a Tac Cube? It may be that the effect is going through but only lasts for less than a second because of the crazy anti-debuff resists/skills that they have.

Or the Octahedron may in fact be straight up immune to it because of the Untargetable component, being a unique Boss-like entity.

See how well it does on Donatra's Scimitar and the Assimilated Carrier for other targets that'd be worth testing on.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-02-2013, 12:45 AM
I was with a group of guys running on HOE earlier today and the time abilities were working just fine for 2 of the guys who were using time ships against the queen....and for some reason everyone but myself dide at least once...i was flying the Armitage with mk 11 borg set on full shield str....came down to 5% hull and bounced right back up to 100% due to the healing proc kicking in and HE1...plus having a 87% hull regen in combat is helpful too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p