Lt. Commander
Anyone else had this problem? Any idea on how to fix it? I specifically chose Amazon because I wanted the Borg....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallocaust View Post
Anyone else had this problem? Any idea on how to fix it? I specifically chose Amazon because I wanted the Borg....
That better not happen with myn...file a ticket, i kept a screenshot of there page with the borg offer on it..ILL RAISE HELL if i dont get my borg bo!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallocaust View Post
That's odd. It was probably a screw up. I received my Borg BO without issue from Amazon. The fix for you is to send a copy of your receipt to Cryptic and their customer service will take care of the situation by removing your Connie and replacing it with the Borg BO.

It was said back in OB that pre-order problems should be taken care of through customer service. I am not going to link it for you, but you can search the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 04:22 AM
That's a new one on me. Sounds like you should make an ingame ticket, copy it and send it by mail to CS and maybe also send a copy to Stormshade.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 04:24 AM
Please dont ruin my dreams! I have not received my order yet..... I'm already stressed over the change in the items on Amazon. Oddly enough there is no Connie listed at this point. Maybe it is a fluke.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Same situation here....

Missing my Borg Bridge Officer.... got Switched with the Enterprise Ship

And I cannot submit a new ticket... links on site do not work.... GRRR
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
Please dont ruin my dreams! I have not received my order yet..... I'm already stressed over the change in the items on Amazon. Oddly enough there is no Connie listed at this point. Maybe it is a fluke.
What change in the items on amazon?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwynd View Post
What change in the items on amazon?
Follow the link in the OP. In short it looks like the new Amazon LE version is the one to get if you failed to get the preorder. It has lots of good stuff. I think the other vendors will get angry over it. If you add a Connie then it will be stellar!