Lt. Commander
I just have a quick question - does buying these make them available as both captain characters and bridge officers or just captains? I'm happy with my Human captain but I'd definitely like Klingon and Ferengi bridge officers, I'm just not sure that's what I'd be paying for.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:06 AM
to my knowledge, just for captains, hence the "playable character"
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 04:08 AM
You can already requisition (I refuse to use the word "buy" for this) Ferengi and Klingon BOffs at Earth Space Dock...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
You can already requisition (I refuse to use the word "buy" for this) Ferengi and Klingon BOffs at Earth Space Dock...
Buy seems appropriate for redshirts. After all they're not really people. More like walking laser sponges. You wouldn't have a problem "buying" a sponge, now would you?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynp7 View Post
Buy seems appropriate for redshirts. After all they're not really people. More like walking laser sponges. You wouldn't have a problem "buying" a sponge, now would you?
I think of my little pixels a crew! People! With little digital lives of their own! The dream cannot be spoiled! Even the Security.

Sponges indeed!

P.S. Don't mind me... I also find my gothic female Borg captain highly desirable. Sad? By any standard of "normality", yes. But I'm happy. Until the wife finds me leering at her. Then I'm not fine.

I'll shut-up now.