Lt. Commander
Hi apparently my issues aren't common. I seem to be having difficulties login into the game, with sometimes it going in straight away and sometimes not, this wouldn't be such an issue if it wasn't for the following issues. When zoning across instances the waiting time is huge, sometimes if I'm trying to access Sol or Memory Alpha I can be waiting up to 45 mins before it gets in. Also if I've been in an instance and zone after a certain amount of time, I'm booted out to the login screen (pretty much every time). Additionally I often get server not responding messages on the load screen in red across the top.

I'm pretty sure this is not an issue with my ISP as I can play other MMO's with no hassle and in fact I'm on a Pro connection specifically for gaming. Also I've double checked my direct X and video card drivers and they are all up to date.

CPU 3.2ghz Extreem (Single Core)
9800 GTX2 NVidia
UK/Steam/Deluxe/Lifer

Any solutions or things to try warmly accepted.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:45 AM
same situation here except Radeon 3650, also using Windows xp with directx 9 - could that be the problem?
Lt. Commander
# 3 rip-off
02-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Second day to launch, and still getting “Server not responding”…

Cryptic should at least give us some extra play time, otherwise it’s a plain rip-off.

I have a feeling , that even after the new capacity we will still get the same errors.