Career Officer
# 1 getting the adapted maco, how?
02-22-2014, 06:51 AM
i have the adapted MACO space set on my fed but it's so long ago now that i can't remember if i need something special to get it.
does it unlock as a project after hitting T5, or do i have to do something special to get it? (all optionals, full regular maco set, etc.)
watch my youtube show!
SYNERGY FOUNDRY PLAYTHROUGHS
where i play and record foundry mission along with my co-host Admiral_ghost_000!
have a mission for us to record? send an in-game mail to @imadude3 http://www.youtube.com/user/softgunforever
Captain
# 2
02-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Gotta grab the regular maco set before the adapted becomes available for purchase I believe.
--------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========--------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR GEAR UPGRADE COST REFERENCE TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>Check out my redesign concept images<<
>Bob's Big Giant UI QoL Thread<
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Ughfffhhghguhhfg...
Captain
# 3
02-22-2014, 07:04 AM
Short answer: Reputation Projects.

I'm betting someone'll beat me to the main punch here, so I'll mention something newer and in the process, maybe remind you about your actual question.

On your Fed character: Hit "U" then the "Reputation" tab. Select the Omega Rep, then Special Projects. Find the Sponsorship Project. Once you have the tokens, put them in your account bank. If you don't have one you need it from the C-Store. Even if you have to spend real $, just for saving time with sponsorship is well worth it.

Once the character you want the gear for is high enough level, go back to the Special Projects and run the Sponsorship project once you have retrieved the token from the bank.

Edit: Wow. Only ninja'd by a non-answer. Yes, they are T5 projects and no, you don't need to do MACO before Adapted MACO. My directions above, which will lead to you needing half the marks to complete the projects, will also get you to where you need to be to do the projects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlevelgod69 View Post
You're like a bad AI with no ability to question why you type these things down. Instead reacting like any scripted AI should. With conformity to the if-then-else logic you were scripted with.

Last edited by bergins; 02-22-2014 at 07:12 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
02-22-2014, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Gotta grab the regular maco set before the adapted becomes available for purchase I believe.
That's how I remember it. I had to pick up the regular MACO first before the Adapted showed up.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Career Officer
# 5
02-22-2014, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergins View Post
Short answer: Reputation Projects.

I'm betting someone'll beat me to the main punch here, so I'll mention something newer and in the process, maybe remind you about your actual question.

On your Fed character: Hit "U" then the "Reputation" tab. Select the Omega Rep, then Special Projects. Find the Sponsorship Project. Once you have the tokens, put them in your account bank. If you don't have one you need it from the C-Store. Even if you have to spend real $, just for saving time with sponsorship is well worth it.

Once the character you want the gear for is high enough level, go back to the Special Projects and run the Sponsorship project once you have retrieved the token from the bank.

Have fun!
already did the sponsorship =P i just wanted to know if i need the regular MACO space set to get the adapted space set
watch my youtube show!
where i play and record foundry mission along with my co-host Admiral_ghost_000!
have a mission for us to record? send an in-game mail to @imadude3 http://www.youtube.com/user/softgunforever
Career Officer
# 6
02-22-2014, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
That's how I remember it. I had to pick up the regular MACO first before the Adapted showed up.
i believe you are thinking about the ground set. im talking space. i've never had a full set of regular space maco, only the adapted
watch my youtube show!
Captain
# 7
02-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imadude3 View Post
i believe you are thinking about the ground set. im talking space. i've never had a full set of regular space maco, only the adapted
I have both sets, but did Adapted 1st.
Quote:
You're like a bad AI with no ability to question why you type these things down. Instead reacting like any scripted AI should. With conformity to the if-then-else logic you were scripted with.
Career Officer
# 8
02-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Oh. In that case I think you need only 1 normal MACO piece. I only have the MACO space shield and was able to get the full Adapted MACO space set.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Captain
# 9
02-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Quote:
already did the sponsorship =P i just wanted to know if i need the regular MACO space set to get the adapted space set
Ah. Ok. That isn't how your OP sounded.
Quote:
Captain
# 10
02-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Oh. In that case I think you need only 1 normal MACO piece. I only have the MACO space shield and was able to get the full Adapted MACO space set.
Sounds right to me. I have an XI shield an XII engine and I'm not even sure if I have a MACO deflector but I've picked up an XII Adapted set.
--------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========--------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR GEAR UPGRADE COST REFERENCE TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>Check out my redesign concept images<<
>Bob's Big Giant UI QoL Thread<
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Ughfffhhghguhhfg...