I was right about to ask about these. Right now i'm flying the Romulan Vet ship, so i was debating whether or not to go Romulan Plasma or Fleet plasma. Do the plasma tac consoles boost the lotus? Or would i still be better off going for the Fleet AP?
Yes plasma tac consoles do boost the lotus. They also boost the singularity beam console the arkif uses.
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human Fade Akira - Federation Reman Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."
Last edited by caldannach; 01-30-2014 at 08:56 PM.
For my tactical I really enjoy using the Elite Fleet Phasers for the shield heal proc. On my Engineer, I just use Advanced Fleet Antiproton for DPS potential. On my science, I use a mix of proton and antiproton, but would love to go with a full antiproton layout if they'd give us an omni-directional Proton beam.
Sardak (Science Officer): Captain of a 23k DPS R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, R.R.W. Vathos Odan Brota (Science Officer): Captain of a 28k DPS Scryer Intel Science Vessel, U.S.S. Kepler Patiently waiting for a Romulan Science Vessel
I have many, many alts and a number of them use different energy types.
1. Disruptors - Big family of Disruptor damage types, though the KDF gets the added luxury of Eltie Fleet Disruptors. Between my alts, esp. on KDF side, this is by far my most commonly used energy weapon type.
2. Phasers - My Fed TAC has to keep it real for Starfleet.
3. Romulan Plasma - The only Plasma energy weapons I'll ever use.
4. Antiproton - Regular, trusted AP, not the Voth variety.
5. Polarons - A few of mine have these. Regular Polarons, Dominion Polarons, Phased Polarons. I'm beginning to like the Protonic Polarons a whole lot, esp. with builds that have high Crit Rates.
I find that I tend to prefer Tetryons and kinetic Plasma weapons. That said, I do love my mixed Disruptor loadout on my Bortasqu.
That said, I think the only damage type I don't have on one of my active ships right now is Polaron. That may change if I do try a proton build with one of the Sci-stroyers, but I they never really did it for me when I've used them in the past.