Lt. Commander
So I stopped by the exchange to try to pick up some consoles and according to the categories, there was nothing available for tier 2, in ANY of the categories. But after doing a search for "ALL", it showed a wide range of things available. Apparently the categories aren't sorting or something.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamletthunktoomuch
So I stopped by the exchange to try to pick up some consoles and according to the categories, there was nothing available for tier 2, in ANY of the categories. But after doing a search for "ALL", it showed a wide range of things available. Apparently the categories aren't sorting or something.
I had this problem looking for shields. Would not show me all the shields in the shield section. Other sections were the same
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 05:49 AM
I have this problem too. I can only seem to look for Ship Weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 05:58 AM
A lot of the items are being listed in the wrong categories. For instance, the items that should be in the majority of the categories that currently don't work, can be found in the commodities category.

I'm hoping that this issue will be resolved fairly soon (hopefully in the first patch after launch).