Lt. Commander
....only the QQ threads get answered.

Ok, so I understand that PVE is not coming for Klingons at this moment and I really don't care about that. In all honest, my Klingon will be my PVP character, while my Fed will be focused on RPing and PVE with a bit of PVP.

So, all I want to know is, if anyone knows how many PVE missions there are for Klingons right now? IS there a list somewhere? I ask, because I want to get them all out of the way, so I can just do the PVP missions and such.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Counting the repeatable empire defense missions or not? If not, none apart from the starting missions at Qo'nos as far as I know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeyan
Counting the repeatable empire defense missions or not? If not, none apart from the starting missions at Qo'nos as far as I know.
Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it. The Klingon forums are frustrating, you get no where there, unless you want to complain about something. Ugh.

Anyways, yeah I meant not. I figured that's true and they were the only ones available. I have done them all and am debating on grinding them to get the next level.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Im actually having huge difficulty at the moment. Ive got a level 18 Klingon who I enjoy playing as but I also feel like I want to play as a Fed. So I make a Fed character and I level him up to 6 and start a bit of a PvP. Its so dull and boring. Is this just me running into bad matches or is it really dull pvp for Feds?

Im really not a PvE guy (WoW put me off raids and all that stuff) and eventually im going to get bored grinding. So whats left for me is PvP. Feds dont get PvP missions like the Klings do (understandably) and I quite enjoy logging on as a Klingon and just grinding those PvP missions.

My only concern is the Klingons dont really have much going for them as far as content is concerned. I mean they have very few ships, no PvE whatsoever (im not hugely bothered im not a PvE guy) and so im stuck trying to think up what Klingons are meant to do at end game. I mean I know the new raidisodes are for both factions but im all a bit 50/50. Am I really missing out on too much content by sticking with Klingons?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkeh86 View Post
Im actually having huge difficulty at the moment. Ive got a level 18 Klingon who I enjoy playing as but I also feel like I want to play as a Fed. So I make a Fed character and I level him up to 6 and start a bit of a PvP. Its so dull and boring. Is this just me running into bad matches or is it really dull pvp for Feds?

Im really not a PvE guy (WoW put me off raids and all that stuff) and eventually im going to get bored grinding. So whats left for me is PvP. Feds dont get PvP missions like the Klings do (understandably) and I quite enjoy logging on as a Klingon and just grinding those PvP missions.

My only concern is the Klingons dont really have much going for them as far as content is concerned. I mean they have very few ships, no PvE whatsoever (im not hugely bothered im not a PvE guy) and so im stuck trying to think up what Klingons are meant to do at end game. I mean I know the new raidisodes are for both factions but im all a bit 50/50. Am I really missing out on too much content by sticking with Klingons?
You are not missing out on any Klingon content, how about that? There is of course content that the Feds only can do. I believe that even when Klingon's do get PVE content, it should not just be allowing them to do the missions the Fed can do. It should be unique. My recommendation is that you play both sides. I am doing that and playing completely different styles of Captain and Ship so my characters do not feel the same. Depending on my mood, I log into one or the other. Hope that helps a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
....only the QQ threads get answered.

Ok, so I understand that PVE is not coming for Klingons at this moment and I really don't care about that. In all honest, my Klingon will be my PVP character, while my Fed will be focused on RPing and PVE with a bit of PVP.

So, all I want to know is, if anyone knows how many PVE missions there are for Klingons right now? IS there a list somewhere? I ask, because I want to get them all out of the way, so I can just do the PVP missions and such.

Thanks in advance.
klingon content is comming soon for us