Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
After gathering samples, clearing out the lab, i had to refine and analyze the samples.

During this, in between i accessed the console for the treatment and gave me a correct warning that i should do the analyze first. After doing so (having both refined and analyzed the samples), I couldnt access the panel anymore to devise the threatment. Also beaming back to sector space and back into the mission didn't resolve it as well. I might drop the quest and do it over, but its lenghty, so I didnt do that yet.
So this is a nice heads up for the bug solvers

Cheers,

Koroi
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Did the same as you and ran into the bug also.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Same exact thing happened to me now and I really really don't want to have to do this all over
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Same here. Broken. Sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 05:52 PM
still broken.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2010, 01:41 PM
I think I have run across this same problem.

I beamed to my ship and back but it did not reactivate the console to "Formulate a Treatment".

Maybe leave that final console "Clickable" all of the time so even if you click it first, second or third it would still be click-able when it is needed in the scripted sequence and allow mission to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Same thing here. Very very annoying, especially since beaming back to your ship and attempting to continue doesn't reset the availability of the console. :\

Guess I'll do some patrol missions and leave it stuck where it is for now...

-Kunou
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanleonidus View Post
I think I have run across this same problem.

I beamed to my ship and back but it did not reactivate the console to "Formulate a Treatment".

Maybe leave that final console "Clickable" all of the time so even if you click it first, second or third it would still be click-able when it is needed in the scripted sequence and allow mission to complete.

This might have something to do with the basic way interactable consoles on missions are handled. In any case, I think this truely is a bug.

And yet again another fine example of multiple people who get an instruction, read it, ignore it and then come crying for help if this got them into trouble.

Again, I think it's a bug that needs to be fixed - but you could have easily avoided it by FOLLOWING YOUR INSTRUCTIONS during the mission.

"Alright, Ensign, we're ready to reengage the engines. Push the red button first and then the green one..... what do you mean, an alarm went off? ...... Why'd you push the green button first?!?"
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK-Starfire
This might have something to do with the basic way interactable consoles on missions are handled. In any case, I think this truely is a bug.

And yet again another fine example of multiple people who get an instruction, read it, ignore it and then come crying for help if this got them into trouble.

Again, I think it's a bug that needs to be fixed - but you could have easily avoided it by FOLLOWING YOUR INSTRUCTIONS during the mission.

"Alright, Ensign, we're ready to reengage the engines. Push the red button first and then the green one..... what do you mean, an alarm went off? ...... Why'd you push the green button first?!?"
That's a little harsh. All the consoles look the same, it's not like they have interpretable writing on them, nor is the quest colour-coded as you might imply.

In addition, the first two consoles weren't flashing, so I didn't try them. The only flashing console was the third one, so naturally I tried it first. Not my fault for not following instructions, it's just a bug.

Dr. S.
Lt. Commander
I came across this issue just now - I activated the wrong console in the wrong order (So it seems) Anyway this is what I did. Depart the system and then enter the system as normal (Not clicking on Continue the quest) It will reset the space part of this mission. Then just leave and then re-enter as "Continue cure" It will port you back into the Romulan Lab - You will have to fight your way through there again but it's better than doing the whole thing over.

Hope this helps. If not sorry but it worked for me soe maybe it will work for others...