Lt. Commander
OK So I found what credit cards you take, what kind of payment methods there are, AND how much it costs per month. but please help me because Everywhere I looked I can not find where to put in my billing information???? I looked in my account page and it says "this is where you update your billing information" BOLD FACED LIE ITS NOT ON THAT PAGE AT ALL. SO please tell me where to pay for the game!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Did you activate a key for the game?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:02 AM
i'm having the same problem where in the hell do you put your payment info. i guess you people don't want me to play your game after the 30 days are up. i'm also really really mad(can't say the word i want to say here) cause in order for me to get my perks such as my disrupter dish and 500 cryptic points i have to get SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!! there is such a thing as FALSE ADVERTIISING! i've been patient, i've made tickets. i said "lets wait and see what happens" its a great game but as someone who's played mmo's for years this game as far as support is by far the worse game ever in the history of mmo's. not even ultima online had this much problems as far as subscriptions and tech help. although i do have to chuckle about this. you would figure that the subscription area would be the last place in a mmo that would be so messed up that people can't even put thier payment info in. lol they must not want thier money. lmao. nice one cryptic. way to make people not want to play sto

AND BEFORE YOU PEOPLE ASK, YEA I DID PUT IN MY ACTIVATION KEY AND YES IT WAS ACCEPTED.
NO THERE ISN'T ANYTHING FOR MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS.

people have said calm down they will fix it. well let me tell you this. your prob one of the people who has thier bonuses and have the money to spend. people like me who paid for this game, loves the game and wants to continue playing the game but can't seem to enter in valid payment information and who also in my opinion GOT JACKED ON THIEIR BONUS STUFF DUE TO THE INABILITY TO PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION have the right to be upset. telling us to calm down only makes us more mad so plz don't do it. putting in 3 tickets and not recieving an answer but yet when a person types here they get answers. so here is where i will rant.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:03 AM
I haven't entered MINE yet, but try this...

Go to "My Account" after you've logged into the site, which I believe you have. On the right there should be a link for "Manage Payment Methods"?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 07:04 AM
And please calm down people. There are solutions out there. Just simply "ask" for help. Don't insult or start losing your temper.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 07:40 AM
In the same boat where do I enter my CC info
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 07:44 AM
I should have clarified.

You will not see "My Account" from the forums. I wish you could, actually.

1. Click the big "Star Trek Online" logo above to go to the main site.
2. On the top right, click "My Account"
3. On the right there should be a link that says "Manage Payment Methods"

Let us know if that worked. I, as of yet, have not entered mine so I cannot confirm this works for all of you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Varayel,
I am having the same problem trying to find the payment screen. When I go to the screen you give I do not see a "Manage Payment Option" on the right side, all I see is "Cryptic Points". Don't know if this matters but on the left side there is nothing listed under "Subscriptions". Looks like maybe a bug.

Brudan
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 08:05 AM
If you guys haven't entered in your CD Key, you will not see payment options. Go to startrekonline.com/activate, enter in your code, and you will be prompted for subscription info. If you go into My Account, click on Dashboard and make sure STO is under products and subscription is active.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBo
If you guys haven't entered in your CD Key, you will not see payment options. Go to startrekonline.com/activate, enter in your code, and you will be prompted for subscription info. If you go into My Account, click on Dashboard and make sure STO is under products and subscription is active.
Ah, there you have it. I've entered my pre-order key, but not my release key yet.