Lt. Commander
# 1 Steam Pre order
02-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Did they recently remove the ship and borg from steam pre order? i went to the cstore i saw nx title, some armour some turret some other item but i didnt see the borg or my ship(the main reason why i ordered from steam)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:27 AM
I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition from Steam in early January and I don;t remember them ever suggesting that we would get a Borg or a ship. They gave me some special armour, original series uniforms and an item for my ship that I haven't tried yet but is super powerful apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:33 AM
I wouldn't say it's super powerful, but it's damn handy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm pretty sure the Connie and the borg where applied to lots of different pre-orders. For steam, we were only supposed to get the armor anyways. Cryptic seems to have fixed this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet03
I'm pretty sure the Connie and the borg where applied to lots of different pre-orders. For steam, we were only supposed to get the armor anyways. Cryptic seems to have fixed this.
I know the borge was for the life time order, my friend has him, and the others are right, steam gave armour and other stuff as I got the steam Deluxe version, they never mentioned there would be a ship or borge.