Lt. Commander
# 1 Tutorial Missions
02-03-2010, 07:51 AM
I am curious what missions make up the "tutorial". I have been playing only a couple of hours of the last few days and believe I am still in the tutorial part but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Tutorial is the beginning with cinematic and the borg.

When you exit it you reach Earth starbase. That is it, your out of the tutorial and into the big wide universe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:55 AM
So when I am doing mission for Sulu and Admiral Quinn, those missions are not part of the "tutorial"? Interesteing, I thought the real missions began once I reached a higher rank than ensign...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Yep, once you get to the star base and talk to Quinn and others thats the 'real' missions. Along the way you get some of the major story line missions as well as Explore and Patrol missions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Cool-thanks. Can folks direct me to some info on energy points? Getting emails to buy them. I assume you earn them in the game? I have seen you can "purchase" equipment in the game but I do not have enough credits etc to do this....
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSully
Cool-thanks. Can folks direct me to some info on energy points? Getting emails to buy them. I assume you earn them in the game? I have seen you can "purchase" equipment in the game but I do not have enough credits etc to do this....
unlike most MMO's there are several economies and credits you can spend for stuff.

you can fly arround in the starbase 24 fleet action and pick up drops to sell off for energy. once out get to LT. Cmnder you can go do exploration missions in the Hromi system and turn in explroation merits for stuff that is way better then what drops and energy is mostly worthless as you'll find very little reason to spend it.