Lt. Commander
# 1 Broken Mission Thread
02-03-2010, 07:46 AM
I have currently played the mission " Salvage relationships in the neutral zone" 9 times successfully now and yet to have gotten credit for the mission. This mission is worth 350 skill points. I have polled numerous individuals and they have yet to receive credit as well. What can be done about this please? I am getting very frustrated.

If any of you have experienced this please post in this forum as well, so we can get this taken care of asap.

as please post any other broken mission that u have experienced so that we may know what to expect or avoid for now. Thanks to all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvic View Post
I have currently played the mission " Salvage relationships in the neutral zone" 9 times successfully now and yet to have gotten credit for the mission. This mission is worth 350 skill points. I have polled numerous individuals and they have yet to receive credit as well. What can be done about this please? I am getting very frustrated.

If any of you have experienced this please post in this forum as well, so we can get this taken care of asap.

as please post any other broken mission that u have experienced so that we may know what to expect or avoid for now. Thanks to all.
Is that the borg war zone with the encryption nodes?

That hasn't been working since beta. The devs are apparently unaware of this issue, despite obviously being aware of this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:51 AM
wrong forum....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunami View Post
wrong forum....
The Issues For The Devs To Continue Ignoring forum is down for maintenance, currently, so he's posting here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 07:58 AM
yes that in the one and only, getting frustrated, i throughout they may have fixed it from beta, as i did it 3 times in open beta as well, Im just going to have to move on.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 08:14 AM
I too have done the mission a few times and received nothing for it. Frustrating it is.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 09:22 AM
I found a second broken mission , Ill have to log back into the game when i get back from the office, So that i can post the name its a LT Commander quest.