Lt. Commander
# 1 Emotes
02-03-2010, 08:02 AM
First off i like the emotes....especialy KAAAAAAHHHHHNN!!! lol

However there are some things that would make them a whole lot better:

1) being able to click on a chair and sit on it...instead of having to jump on it first and then do the emote

2) being able to mix emotes....i.e., being able to do an emote whilst dancing or sitting without you having to stop what you're doing.....i want to be able to scream kaaahn or do something else without getting up from my captains chair.

3) it would be cool to put some sounds over some of the emotes

if anyone else has any other ideas...even emotes to add that are not ingame as of yet, please post
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 08:03 AM
im very disappointed that my guy doesnt actually shout Khaaan! but just mimes it
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 08:06 AM
yer it would be cool to have some sound for that, i was a bit dissapointed that for a bonus item it was just a mime.

Although i have noticed for some characters they do have an option where you can choose their voice type
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawa_Juice View Post

1) being able to click on a chair and sit on it...instead of having to jump on it first and then do the emote

2) being able to mix emotes....i.e., being able to do an emote whilst dancing or sitting without you having to stop what you're doing.....i want to be able to scream kaaahn or do something else without getting up from my captains chair.

if anyone else has any other ideas...even emotes to add that are not ingame as of yet, please post
I can't find a list of emotes anywhere... what IS the command for Kaaaaahn?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
First off emotes are accessed by the chat window, down there in the lower right corner (CLICK THE BUTTON)

Secondly Khaaaan emote is pre order only, so dont bother lookin if you didnt pre order
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Well . . . having sound during the Kahn emote would be cool, but it would also drive me crazy. I know darn well that every time I ran through a spacedock, I would get inundated with "Kaaaaahnnn" from a hundred different people.

I want a 'struggle for the spear' emote. You know, when Kirk and any alien would fight over a weapon while teh music blasted dah dah dah d-d-d-d-dah dah dah d-d-d-d-dah!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_gamer View Post
First off emotes are accessed by the chat window, down there in the lower right corner (CLICK THE BUTTON)

Secondly Khaaaan emote is pre order only, so dont bother lookin if you didnt pre order
AH - I THOUGHT there was an in-game list. Thanks.

And yes, I pre-ordered.... and unlocked it... just haven't used it
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preirin
AH - I THOUGHT there was an in-game list. Thanks.

And yes, I pre-ordered.... and unlocked it... just haven't used it
Ok dont forget to claim in the C-Store first then you can use it
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_gamer View Post

Was it all pre-orders got this? If not, which one offerd it?
I pre-ordered from Gamestop in Canada. It is not in the store for me. I was able to get my Connie(love the blue phasers). So I'm thinking I'm either buged, or it wasn't in all pre-order offerings.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawa_Juice View Post

I support this, anything that helps increase the joy of RP is welcome.