Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Hold the phone...

This indicates we have the right pants:
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ga...ms-mirror1.jpg

The CO Lifer unlock is apparently the SPOCK MU uni, *not* the Kirk one you are describing.

Perhaps the Kirk one is to be released as obtainable by anyone, but the spock one is just for us?

EDIT: Dang it! bad link. go here: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ga...-uniforms1.htm the part 1 of the mirror unis has the one we got, with the cutoffs.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 10:31 AM
When is the female version supposed to be ready? I didn't read anywhere that we will only get a male version.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm hoping the female uniform will be added the same time they fix the lack of TOS skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2010, 10:36 AM
If you run the trade smuggler's mission in the Regulus sector where you have to save an Orion slave girl, the one next to her is wearing the exact female version from mirror universe. Mid riff and all. So here's hoping they put it in soon. They need the super long boots though.

I found out how to change the colors. You have to put on a "regular" uniform, get the colors to were you want, then switch back. I thought they were junk before because you couldn't switch from grey, etc. It's not too bad now, but they need a way to not have the armor effects on them when you don't want it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 10:43 AM
It's annoying these things couldn't be ready for launch since they sold them to us almost 6 full months ago.

On the other hand I could see how these items would not be their #1 priority to fix right this second. I'm hoping that we will only have to wait perhaps a few days or a week longer at the most. Any longer and my patience will be running thin.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrys View Post
It's not too bad now, but they need a way to not have the armor effects on them when you don't want it.
Right-click on the armor and toggle the "show/hide from view" option.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
It's annoying these things couldn't be ready for launch since they sold them to us almost 6 full months ago.

On the other hand I could see how these items would not be their #1 priority to fix right this second. I'm hoping that we will only have to wait perhaps a few days or a week longer at the most. Any longer and my patience will be running thin.
You might have to change your signature.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihoshi View Post
You might have to change your signature.
Yes it would be sad if I had to just for this.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
Yes it would be sad if I had to just for this.
I know your pain.