Lt. Commander
Question:
During away missions, when a member becomes incapacitated, do they eventually 'auto-rez' or do i need to do something? Also, is there anything I can train up, like a science officer maybe, to get them up quicker? Is there a limit to the amount of times they can be incapacitated?

Whats the spawn rate of enemy mobs on the ground?

And one off topic question:
When in space combat, I see my 'crew' numbers going down and then replenishing...what really does that stand for / mean in terms of my ability to maintain the fight?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 09:16 AM
On your hotbar, there's an icon called "Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation." This i lets you perform CPR on your unconscious team member and return them to life.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesmode View Post
Question:
During away missions, when a member becomes incapacitated, do they eventually 'auto-rez' or do i need to do something? Also, is there anything I can train up, like a science officer maybe, to get them up quicker? Is there a limit to the amount of times they can be incapacitated?

Whats the spawn rate of enemy mobs on the ground?

When in space combat, I see my 'crew' numbers going down and then replenishing...what really does that stand for / mean in terms of my ability to maintain the fight?
First - you have a power on the ground called Resucitation (sp?!) I believe - use that near Incapacitated away team members to revive them - warning, they have next to no health, so make sure you heal them or they can heal themselves.

Second - there is no respawn on any mobs, space or ground, unless it is a warzone or fleet action or defend sector mission and those have timer's indicating.

Third - it is believed crew affect your hull regen rate. I have heard they may also affect power transfer rates and/or base modifiers on turning, speed, weapons, etc - that has no been confirmed as far as I know. There isn't anything we can do about crew anymore since Medical Team power became Science Team, so just live with it for now I guess.

Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesmode View Post
Question:

I believe the more live crew you have the faster your ship systems and hull get repaired.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
I believe the more live crew you have the faster your ship systems and hull get repaired.
This is true. The more crew you have, the faster your hull and shields will regenerate.

Try to avoid losing crew to explosions. You can use Evasive Maneuvers to get away quickly, coupled with Brace for Impact to take less damage and lose less crew.