Lt. Commander
# 1 If you buy it they will come
02-03-2010, 10:40 AM
It really is a pain in the asteroids when every other message in chat is someone trying to get you to pay real money for in game money. I will admit that most of these accounts are generated in China and $10.00US is worth a great deal more there than it is here. We all scream to the GMís and the Devís to filter them and ban the accounts. We the users also need to come down on people who send the money to them. Yes report the spammers and hope that you are next in line to a zealous GM who will ban them on the spot. Remember that many of the gold sellers are hackers and scammers who will take your money and deliver nothing in return. You have no recourse with them as buying gold is as illegal as selling it. So tell the Devís who they are and if you donít buy it they wonít sell it any more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Signed.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Agreed. Don't like the farmers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I must be lucky, I haven't seen one credit spam in the game yet. But then again I don't hang out in sector space in zone chat. I just fly from one mission to the other in sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 11:15 AM
I have had 4 mails from STOGOLD already tbh very annoying, i havent witnessed any gold sellers in local chats though. Dont feed the farmers !!