Lt. Commander
What is this I see? I scheduled server maintained at 5am to 7am (my time)?!?!?!?

I didn't experience any server issues on the first day of release!!! And I haven't heard of any server problems today!!!
Well done Cryptic, this is a good start so far. Now that you guys got the servers rolling, hope you guys get more time to deal with all the bugs!

+1 to Cryptic

(Say no to pay for more character slots!)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 09:52 PM
While I agree with everything you said before....

Why do you need more than 3 slots?? This isn't like every other MMO where it's so structured that you have to have 5 alts just to see most of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post
While I agree with everything you said before....

Why do you need more than 3 slots?? This isn't like every other MMO where it's so structured that you have to have 5 alts just to see most of the game.
As I have said in the other thread
Having 3 slots when you can use a total of 6 (3 for each side) is just stupid. Like I have said before, what about people with kids that want to play STO. Or there are a lot of people like myself who want to play each class just for the experience of it! Hell it's in game and the only way I can play all the classes is to delete one of my other toons so I can experience that.... sad!!!!

Another thread here about that:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...63#post1905163