Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon PvE
02-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Is there any? I just started my klingon, and did the Kassae <sp> system thing, and am unable to find any other PvE, am I blind? where is it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbkt View Post
Is there any? I just started my klingon, and did the Kassae <sp> system thing, and am unable to find any other PvE, am I blind? where is it?
Good question. I had the same. I don't mind PVP missions (love them actually) but would like to get rid of all the PVE missions first.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 05:09 PM
The Klingon PvE is limited right now. They couldn't get out full episodes and such at launch so they left it just with PvP. The good news is that they're working hard on including more PvE for the klingons. If you don't belive it there have been developer posts saying things like "Hey guys, just took a break from designing some klingon content to clear up this issue...".
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Its all in the future!

You can pick up the kahless expansion mission again and again, theres a cooldown between completing and being able ot pick up again tho, not long just a few minutes. Have to grind kahless 3 time to complete, and then do it all again. And again. And again... Then do it some more, because the higher level versions are broken, and its the only source of honour atm, so get as much as you can before you hit Cmd
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the post folks.

For me, I knew there was little PVE - what I am interested in knowing, is how many there are now, so I know to complete them first. Is there somewhere that may list the PVE missions? I want them done first, before doing the PVP mission content.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 02:51 AM
anything else atm besided kahless?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
Thanks for the post folks.

For me, I knew there was little PVE - what I am interested in knowing, is how many there are now, so I know to complete them first. Is there somewhere that may list the PVE missions? I want them done first, before doing the PVP mission content.
You are missing the point. The point is that right now the ONLY PvE missions are repeatable missions. Kinda like the genesis missions for Feds, except it's always the same mission over and over and over and over and over. That will take you from 6-20. From 21-30 you do Azure Nebula, except the quest for it is broken still so you get no rewards other than sloooooow skill points.

There is another at 31 but I forget the name of it. Something like Choaz or something...

That is the only Klingon PvE atm, crummy repeatables to farm for honor and SP and badges (if the current quest is working, which for T3 it isn't).
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 02:58 AM
There is a Fleet action in the Square system in the first map...its relatively fun...you do need a squad of people though...

Yov'bot? I think is its name.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 12:07 PM
2 fleet actions rewards are crap and from my experiance 9/10 times its worse than what you already have or unusable. No skill points and not worth the time if you are looking to grind they are however a bit of fun first 2 or 3 times at least.