Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
The only one who will quit is all you noob Smugons who don't see the nerf coming till one day they will have to compete on a level playing field and see just how fail they are.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothnang
The only one who will quit is all you noob Smugons who don't see the nerf coming till one day they will have to compete on a level playing field and see just how fail they are.
The only reason cloak will be nerfed is due to cry babies who don't want to play the easiest side without having a unique or challenging pvp opponent. Honestly.

Cloak is not OP. There are jerks that use it sure, but that's no reason to nerf a skill that affects the 90% of us who don't abuse it.

But Feds have numbers so their QQ is like a torrent of tears on these forums lately.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
We see the nerf coming, we play Klins and trust me we are plenty nerfed now. Half of our stuff does not work and the other half is missing. Trust me, we will adapt and we will keep on killing you. The blind man here is you, you will still be here whining after multiple Klin nerfs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Actually I'll assume we will be getting buffed. T2 cruiser ship, more/better loot to find in PvE, more PvE content, fixes for broken missions/mission rewards and fixing broken skills.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
WooHoo! Level playing field! Are we getting our hull hps back?

But yes, it will be levelled a bit when we get a chance of getting some of those nice blues. Oh and if we ever got special BO's that werent Engies that'll help a bit more.
And the t2 cruiser? Well thats gonna make the forums run with feddybear tears

Oh yes a level playing field would be wonderful

Imagine what we could do with a Orion Sci ship?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-03-2010, 05:02 PM
with science ships doing their jobs stealth is not fool proof. Cloak is not a win button. please list what you have tried, what classes, what lvl, what eq, and what grouping/pug your with. Then maybe you can complain. Until then your just another QQ'er who wants you to sit idle there in space as they spam their space bar and scream KAHNNNNNNN...............................
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by troggbl View Post
WooHoo! Level playing field! Are we getting our hull hps back?
Yea, if you really think a few more HP is a good balance to being able to turn permanently invisible you are just wayy off.

If Klingon ships had tripple their hull and no cloak it would be more balanced than it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zugstum
with science ships doing their jobs stealth is not fool proof.
Oh yes, someone else who has no idea what they are talking about.

You do realize that cloak detection has a 2-3km range right? You do realize that Klingons can see a science ship coming 25km away right? You do realize that if the Klingons decide to attack that science ship they can do so at 10km right?

How on earth would a science ship ever decloak a klingon who's not completely off his game? There is no reason for a Klingon ship to ever be within 2km of a science vessel, and a science vessel neither knows where the cloaked klingons are nor does it have the speed to catch them to put them within 2km of itself.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-03-2010, 06:09 PM
lol more

You have such a surprise coming to you when you find out theres more BO abilities in this game than the ones you start with.
You can either go work out how to play,
Start a thread asking for help with abilities and tactics to get around cloak,
QQ some more,
Wait for FvF and get you arse handed to you every match by feds that know how to play,
Start a klingon so you can see how the good feds play.

Why do i get the feeling your going to be one of the ones that always pick QQ some more.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Just a point of curiosity: What do Klingon consider reasonable detection range for scanning abillities(in Km)?
In other words, I hit my scan button, and you appear. What range do you consider reasonable?
This is coming from a Science officer with both sensor gear and a heavy skill point investment in sensor skills.
Just curious because of the "perfect stealth" discussion.
Quote:
Yea, if you really think a few more HP is a good balance to being able to turn permanently invisible you are just wayy off.

If Klingon ships had tripple their hull and no cloak it would be more balanced than it is now.
Don't exaggerate so much. I too believe FvK pvp needs to be adjusted, but when you exaggerate like this, it just detracts from your points, and to a lesser extent from all of us that want a more balanced game.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Whaa! I didn't pick the right side for myself!!! Roll a Klingon so you don't have to ***** about having cloak... You can just ***** about the missing vendors, pve, loot drops, lack of medium size vessels, blah blah blah!