Lt. Commander
Ok, as my other post isn't getting any attention - I need to try again.

I set my Team settings to "open" - I was under the impression this allows me to automatically join a team when entering a PVP map.

Well, this isn't working. i can't complete 2 PVP missions I have tried, both KvF. I go in and do my thing for an hour or more and I never get a completed mission, even though Klingons are winning. I think it's because I'm not in a team. But, I can't get in one.

Please, I'd love some help. I want to actually complete my PVP missions.

Thanks

Grifter
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
Ok, as my other post isn't getting any attention - I need to try again.

I set my Team settings to "open" - I was under the impression this allows me to automatically join a team when entering a PVP map.

Well, this isn't working. i can't complete 2 PVP missions I have tried, both KvF. I go in and do my thing for an hour or more and I never get a completed mission, even though Klingons are winning. I think it's because I'm not in a team. But, I can't get in one.

Please, I'd love some help. I want to actually complete my PVP missions.

Thanks

Grifter
If you are referring to things like PvP minigames, for some reason you don't auto join teams when you enter, so the best way is to either start a group once you get in or request an invite. If there is a team around you, you can either ask them for an invitation or target and right click a person's name to request an invitation. Same applies for open world stuff as not everyone keeps auto join or allowing on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratuk
If you are referring to things like PvP minigames, for some reason you don't auto join teams when you enter, so the best way is to either start a group once you get in or request an invite. If there is a team around you, you can either ask them for an invitation or target and right click a person's name to request an invitation. Same applies for open world stuff as not everyone keeps auto join or allowing on.
Perfect, thanks! I will try that tonight when I get off work. I was frustrated trying to complete these missions.

Cheers,

Grifter