Lt. Commander
This is not a Cryptic issue at all. But, has anyone ordered frmo Amazon.com and had issues?

I never have before, until now. They just shipped my item retail today, because they say my credit card was not right or something, but, my CC has no charges on it, it's empty. It's the same card I've used with them for years. My CC company shows that Amazon was making withdrawals of $0. Finally, today, when my shipment should have arrived, I get an e-mail saying it is now shipped. Which means, I may not get it before the 4 day grace period is up with Cryptic to put my retail key in.

Has this happened to anyone else? I am fighting with them now, as it was terrible service and no need for this to happen.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 02:00 PM
I haven't had a problem like that one, but I have had a few problems with them. First, they tell me that they won't ship my copy of the game until the 8th, and that I wouldn't have gotten it until the 21st. I call them up and ask why. They told me they'd ship it on the 3rd. Then, a week ago, I get an email saying that if I want the game to ship before the 8th, they wanted another $6 from me. I called them up and complained, and they shipped the game to me on the 1st, for no extra charge.

All I know is, it's the last time I buy a launch game from Amazon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Sorry man I must have been lucky I got my collector's edition from Amazon at 1pm yesterday, and I'm in Canada, I wasn't expecting it until Thurs. or Fri at the earliest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 02:04 PM
No problems here. Got my delivery yesterday and registered it. Man, I feel like a very smart caveman compared to the folks using Steam.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Preorder delivery date guarantee is apparently the 10th for me. I'll miss the cut off too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Received my shipment from Amazon on launch day as intended. But, I live in Seattle, so maybe that's cheating.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 02:14 PM
I received my Amazon and Gamestop orders yesterday, registered my keys and had absolutely 0 problems. I'm in amazement...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm having issues.... seeing the tracking info today indicates I wont get my pre-order til next monday... and I live in GA,US. Amazon free shipping FTL. So... lifetime subber and I wont get to play this weekend its looking like.
Lt. Commander
# 9 amazon
02-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Amazon sent me an email , said if I wanted the retail version for a couple extra bucks I would get it on 2/2, I agreed and it showed up before noon on 2/2. Loaded and registered for Life.!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 02:20 PM
I'd had no issues. I'd gotten an email a couple weeks back telling me I could upgrade to release day shipping; did it, and it was waiting at my door yesterday when I got home from work. Zero problems entering in the key, Borg Boff was waiting in the C-store special unlocks.