Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
But another part is correctly (evenly) populating arena sides.
I've had a number of matches with players switching sides. Klingon players somehow going on the Fed side and vice verse. It's hilarious, but map population needs to be fixed for sure. Don't start the match untill you have 5% populated i say or some thing like that.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedrin
I've had a number of matches with players switching sides. Klingon players somehow going on the Fed side and vice verse. It's hilarious, but map population needs to be fixed for sure. Don't start the match untill you have 5% populated i say or some thing like that.
Well, 5% of 5 is negligible in terms of whole players.

If an arena is going to be 5v5, then it shouldn't start until there are 5 on each side. Any less and sudden player disconnects or arena-quits throws the entire balance off.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
Well, 5% of 5 is negligible in terms of whole players.

If an arena is going to be 5v5, then it shouldn't start until there are 5 on each side. Any less and sudden player disconnects or arena-quits throws the entire balance off.
My bad, it's late meant 50% And i was thinking the bigger matches, 50% would not work on 5 v 5 ...
Lt. Commander
# 14 the other side of the coin...
02-04-2010, 01:04 AM
iif there was some other way to level as a klingon....
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 03:05 AM
It's a good day to die, can be done without doing this lame ****. If I see any klingon in my group, fleet or friend list suiciding like this ****, I will personal bring hell down on you. Play to win you noobs, instead of doing lame **** to level.